Grant Opportunities and Programs
Grant opportunities are available in the following programs:
External Mentor Program provides career-development opportunities for STEMM faculty of all ranks to work with a noted expert in their discipline in a manner that would help address barriers to involvement of women in STEMM disciplines. Read the program guidelines.
- External Mentors Pilot Extension Program goal is to provide External Mentor award recipients (in collaboration with their mentors) the support needed to carry out pilot investigations and obtain preliminary data required for external funding applications. Read the program guidelines.
- Leadership Training Program provides funds for proposals that have identified suitable leadership programs, training, or additional opportunities. This support is available to women tenure-track and tenured STEMM faculty and tenure-track and tenured underrepresented minorities in all disciplines. Read the program guidelines.
- Social Science Research Program provides funds for proposals aimed at generating publishable research on factors affecting the recruitment, retention and advancement of women in STEMM disciplines. Read the program guidelines.
- Transitions Program provides assistance during work/life transition periods to ease stressors and to support faculty in maintaining the excellence of their work. Read the program guidelines.
- Travel Assistance Award Program is an initiative designed to support conference travel for women in the Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, and Medicine (STEMM) disciplines and/or diverse male and female faculty, with diversity defined in terms of under-represented minority (URM) status, in any discipline at WSU. Read the program guidelines.
Click the button below to access the Internal Grant Application
ADVANCE at WSU Lighty Building, Room 190F P.O. Box 641061 Pullman, WA 99164-1061
509-335-9739 Contact Us
© 2016 Washington State University | Accessibility | Policies | Copyright